A Lesson for Dani - Speculum Pages

페이지 정보

작성자 Jade 댓글 0건 조회 314회 작성일 23-11-24 16:12

본문

When Danielle’s father remarried, his younger spouse Elise insisted on a summer season-long honeymoon in Europe. Dani wasn’t invited, after all: as an alternative, she was sent to live with her stepmother’s family members in Oklahoma, Aunt Connie, Uncle Ted, and her two new step-cousins, Rebecka and Timothy.

Dani knew her Aunt and Uncle were strict, some kind of reformed Christians, with very conservative views, but she was shocked when, after her first dinner at their home, Aunt Connie ordered Rebecka to strip to her shoes and ankle socks and bend over the again of the sofa for a spanking.

"This is the second time this week you’ve failed to memorize your Bible lesson," Aunt Connie said. "Perhaps a whipping will assist you focus."

Rebecka was a fairly eighteen-12 months-outdated, barely two years younger than Dani, too outdated for a bare spanking, Dani thought, especially in entrance of your entire family. Lower lip quivering, Rebecka followed her mother’s curt directions: pulling her dress off over her head, then skimming her flowered panties all the way all the way down to her ankles.

Dani felt a fast shiver of excitement when she realized that the plump mound above the girl’s pussy was hairless, shaved completely clean. Rebecka had a candy little physique, slim hips, slender legs, small, spherical breasts, the pink nipples achingly erect. Her tight gymnast’s buttocks parted as she bent submissively over the sofa, totally exposing her pink cuntlips from behind, the tight pink star of her asshole.

There was an odd, almost ritual high quality to the entire thing, Dani thought, is if they’d all been via it a thousand times. Aunt Connie positioned her daughter just so, head down, knees wide apart, arms on top of her head. Rebecka started to weep softly and beg for leniency, the pitch of her voice rising a half-octave as Uncle Ted greased his center finger with Vaseline, then pushed it slowly into his daughter’s anus.

"Please, Daddy," Rebecka squealed, Uncle Ted’s big finger drilling into her rectum. "Please, not the ginger, spanking glamor not tonight! I promise I’ll be good!"

"They’re going to present her a ginger suppository," Timothy explained, snickering, his prick tenting the entrance of his slacks. He was fourteen, a shy, slender boy who played chess and owned a set of directions for making pipe bombs. "It burns actually dangerous. In 5 minutes she’ll be begging for an enema."

"Here it comes, Becky," Uncle Ted stated, removing a fat, gel-coated capsule from a foil packet. "Just slightly something to help you remember these Bible verses." He unfold her taut buttocks, then firmly pressed the capsule into her greased asshole. She squealed, slender thighs twitching as he drove it deep into her rectum with his finger.

The capsule’s coating began to melt instantly. Rebecka moaned and pranced nervously from foot to foot, her father’s lengthy, thick finger inside her so far as it might go, holding the horrible pill in place.

"She’s getting just a little tight back here, Connie," Uncle Ted remarked, rotating his finger deep in Rebecka’s asshole. "You know what Brother Joshua would say!"

" ‘A lady in training is an obedient girl,’ " Aunt Connie recited. "I’ll be sure she’s again in harness when she goes to school tomorrow."

Dani shot Timothy a quizzical look. Who was brother Joshua? What sort of coaching did they mean? Timothy only licked his lips and smiled enigmatically.

When Uncle Ted was satisfied that the suppository had melted fully, he worked his center finger in and out of Rebecka’s asshole several occasions, spreading the caustic liquid inside her, instructing her to bear down as if she had been having a bowel motion.

"Ohhh, Daddy," she moaned, buttocks flexing, sphincter winking spastically open and shut round his finger. "Ooohhh, it burns!"

The spanking itself was fast and brutal, twelve exhausting strokes delivered with a flexible leather- wrapped crop, which Aunt Connie selected from amongst several paddles, crops and flails hung in an antique cupboard. Weeping brazenly, wailing for mercy, Becky squealed as the crop kissed her buttocks and upper thighs, every stroke leaving a long, crimson welt. Then she was informed to stand in the nook, bent forward slightly to raised show her whipped backside, fingers still on prime of her head. After twenty minutes, Timothy defined, she’d be given an enema and put to bed.

When the time came and Rebecka was led to the upstairs bathroom by Aunt Connie, Timothy motioned for Dani to affix him, and they followed at a safe distance.

"You’ve got to see this," he mentioned. The bathroom door wasn’t quite shut, evidently the home had settled, and none of the doors closed all the way. A thin shaft of mild fell across the hallway. Timothy positioned himself beside the slim crack and gestured for Dani to observe go well with.

"Hurry, Mommy," Rebecka moaned, reaching again to unfold her buttocks apart, small breasts flattening into the towel. "Hurry and put it in me. I feel like I’m on hearth!"

Dani knelt down, peering into the brightly lit bathroom. A thick white bath-towel was spread out on the tile floor; Rebecka crouched there on knees and elbows. Aunt Connie sat on a low stool at her hip, smearing a plastic nozzle with Vaseline. The nozzle was surprisingly massive, Dani thought, about seven inches long and twice the circumference of a man’s thumb, with a major bulb at its tip. It was attached to a slim rubber hose, depending like a tail from a pink rubber enema bag, which hung, in flip, from a tall chrome stand on wheels.

"Hurry, Mommy." Rebecka moaned, reaching again to unfold her buttocks apart, small breasts flattening into the towel. "Hurry and put it in me. I feel like I’m on hearth!"

Aunt Connie chuckled. "Hold your horses, young lady," she stated, working the bulbed nozzle previous her daughter’s spasming anus. "We’ll see how enthusiastic you might be about taking that second quart." Rebecka groaned, toes curling as the massive nozzle disappeared between her rounded buttocks. Dani couldn’t imagine having an object that measurement pushed into her asshole, but Rebecka seemed to just accept it pretty easily.

"Two quarts," whispered Timothy. "Ever had two quarts of water squirted up inside you?"

Dani shook her head. The very thought made her sphincter tighten in sympathy.

"She’ll be operating to the rest room for the subsequent three days."

Rebecka made little mewing sounds because the water began to flow, gurgling, into her bowels, the enema bag collapsing because it emptied. Aunt Connie smiled and labored the bulbed nozzle smoothly back and forth in Rebecka’s asshole, completely irrigating her daughter’s burning rear canal.

Rebecka’s expression changed steadily, from one in every of relief at the water’s cooling results, to heavy-lidded, open-mouthed arousal. Her hips started to roll slowly, assembly every long thrust of the nozzle; her inside pussy lips pouted open, pink and moist with nectar.

"Ooohhh, Mommeee," she moaned, Aunt Connie working the nozzle briskly again and forth in her flooding rectum. "It’s making me, I believe I’m going to…"

A effective blush saddled Becky’s slim backside, after which she cried out, hips bucking comically, a sheen of cunt juice glistening on her inner thighs.

"For heaven’s sakes, Rebecca," Aunt Connie scowled, pistoning the nozzle’s full length in and out of her daughter’s twitching backside. "You’re like a bitch in heat. You’ve just earned yourself a bedtime spanking, and one other tomorrow morning."

"I’m sorry, Mommy, I couldn’t assist it!" Becky panted. Her youthful brow was furrowed, her lips pressed into a tight little "o." Now that her climax was fading, she seemed to develop all of the sudden aware of the strain constructing inside her. Her belly seemed barely swollen, Dani thought, the enema filling her up like a water balloon.

"Ooohhhh, Mommeee, " Rebecka groaned eventually, tossing her chestnut ponytail. "I don’t think I can take anymore!"

"Nonsense, younger lady," Aunt Connie declared. "You’ve nonetheless got most of a quart to go. Let’s get that backside up a bit of larger, so the water can run proper down inside you."

Becky did as she was advised, drawing her knees almost to her chin, obediently elevating her backside as far as she might. Anus pointed at the ceiling, face pressed into the fluffy towel, she produced a series of low groans as the heat water flooded her insides, encroaching deeper and deeper into her bowels.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

YoungWoo A.P.T.
경기 부천시 양지로 237 광양프런티어밸리5차 B120,B121호 (우) 14786 | Tel : 032-349-8588 | Fax : 032-349-8688 | E-mail : dwkim@youngwooapt.co.kr
Copyright © YoungWoo A.P.T. All Rights Reserved.